Vegan Rice Milk Recipe
· 1 cup of White rice
· 1L water
· 1 tsp Agave Honey (optional)
· ½ tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
· 1L Jug
1. Soak the rice in a jar with water for a whole night or during 8hrs.
2. After soaking, place ingredients in a blender.
3. If you want you can add Agave honey and Vanilla to the blender to give a sweeter taste, but if you don’t desire to you can leave it like that with nothing else.
4. Blend for 1 minute until the mixture is white. (Like regular milk we buy at the supermarket)
5. Once liquefied, strain the solid leftovers from the rice through a strainer and pour the liquid into a container.
This rice milk has an approximate lifetime of about 1 week if kept in the refrigerator.